The History of Magnum Tool
Magnum Tool was established in 1974 by brothers Larry and Jim Grooms. Originally located at 2039 Webster Street. Sons of Larry, Greg and Chris purchased Magnum Tool in 1997 after 20 years of employment. In 2005 Magnum moved to their current location at 1407 Stanley Ave. Magnum Tool takes pride in traditional tool making skills handed down from generation to generation as well as modern machining practices. We purchased our first CNC in 1984 and continue to upgrade with the latest innovations in machining as well as maintaining traditional tool making methods.